Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Monday 15 May 2023

Suzanne's May Ornaments

Hello Everyone!

I haven't been stitching much and I'm getting behind on my Christmas Ornaments but I did manage to fully finish this month's ornaments for Theme 2 - Jingle Bell Rock. 

The first ornament is from JCS 2011, Fresh Threads Studio, Christmas Tree Sock Hop. I changed the colors a little bit because the white didn't show up too well on the pale blue Aida. 


The second is the same designer from JCS 2012, Christmas Gift Sock Hop. 


I made these for a brother and sister. I hindsight, I would use a smaller count Aida but they're very cute. I thought they fit the theme of Jingle Bell Rock too!

Can't wait to see everyone's stitching. Take care!


3 comments:

butterfly said...

Great ornaments , love the edging .

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Those are really fun designs! They make a great pair of ornaments.

Khristine Doiron said...

They are so cute! I love the happy colors!