Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Wednesday 15 March 2023

Suzanne's March Ornament

 


Hello Everyone! 

I stitched this Forest Tree Ornament by Graphs by Barbara & Cheryl, Inc. found in the 2000 JCS Ornament issue. I'm continuing with the song theme - White Christmas. This reminds me of both the song and big Christmas tree from the end of the movie. I was all ready to create my blog post when I noticed that I didn't stitch all the white. I took the ornament apart and finished stitching. Why couldn't I have noticed that when I was ironing, putting it together or taking its picture? 

I can't wait to see everyone's stitching this month. Take Care!

4 comments:

butterfly said...

Lovely Christmas ornament .

Kaisievic said...

Wow! I love this one - it might become my Free Choice for July. So pretty, thanks for taking part this month.

Kaisievic said...

Oh, I am so sad, I have just realised that I don't have 2000 in my collection - I have 2001 to 2022!

Khristine Doiron said...

It is lovely! Its funny how you can stare at something and not notice anything missing then all of a sudden its all you see. I've done it plenty :)