Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Wednesday 16 November 2022

DJ's November ornaments

Whew, hard to believe it's November already, where has this year gone?  Been getting a bit more stitching done these days....having a cold/cough for over 3 weeks has kept me home and stitching (when I'm not sleeping...haha).  Here are the three themes I've been working on.  

First is the 12 Days of Christmas...11 Pipers Piping.  I like that this one is wearing a kilt and playing the bagpipes.  Seems more traditional.  This was a fun stitch!  



Next up is Theme Three which is something from the JCS 2011 ornament issue.  I chose Just a Little Flaky by Val's Stuff.  I love how this one turned out!  Still considering how I should finish this one...  



Last is Theme Four the Nutcracker.  The challenge for this one was Gnome, so I stitched Be Jolly by StitchyFish Designs from the 2021 JCS Ornament issue.  This one made me smile.



I've done a bit of finishing lately, but not these ornaments.  I should get busy, Christmas will be here before we know it!  I hope everyone is safe, healthy and happily stitching!

4 comments:

Suzanne H said...

All your stitching is lovely! I stitched that Flaky snowman but I love the blue fabric. It's really gorgeous. I hope your feeling much better by the time you read this. Take care!

butterfly said...

Lovely ornaments, hope you're feeling better.
Hugs June.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Flaky Snowman is fabulous! I’ve stitched a few of her Halloween designs and they are cute too.

Khristine Doiron said...

They are all so cute! I think I might have to stitch that little gnome too :)