Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Saturday 23 April 2022

Mary's April Free Choice...Alleluia Egg

 

I took advantage of the free choice this month to do something that is not really a Christmas ornament, but one for Easter! Well, it could work for Christmas too. It is so pretty I will probably leave it out year round for now! The design is from Cross Stitch and Needlework magazine, April 1998. It is a contest winning design from a subscriber. What a talented person! No wonder it won! I loved stitching it. The variety of stitches was fun. It was charted to say ABC 123 but I changed it to Alleluia which fit perfectly. I was happy to find some really good lace to coordinate for the trim. I will get back to something more Christmas-y next month!

1 comment:

Khristine Doiron said...

Oh wow that is pretty! I love your lace trim choice too :)