Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Wednesday 10 November 2021

Suzanne's November Ornaments

 Hi everyone! We are getting so close to Christmas. I am continuing with the Pinker n' Punkin' Barnyard Christmas series https://pinkernpunkinquilting.blogspot.com/. I have two finishes that fit Theme Four - Christmas Animals. 


The goose on the left is called Skiing on the Farm and the stack of critters is called Special Delivery. I am finishing these all the same way on 18 count oatmeal Aida with called for DMC threads. I blended gray and white for the sheep so you could see it better. I hope you're not bored! I have two left for next month to show you all. 

Thanks so much for all the lovely comments on my previous posts. I'm looking forward to see everyone's stitching. 


5 comments:

butterfly said...

So cute , and the finish is perfect .

Mayte said...

Me encanta¡¡¡

Khristine Doiron said...

Gosh they are sweet! I would never be tired of seeing them :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

These are two great little designs, beautifullly finished.

Kaisievic said...

I love these, Suzanne, thanks for being such a great contributor to this SAL each month.