Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Thursday 29 July 2021

Serendipitous Jo's July Ornament

Once again I am following the 12 Days of Christmas theme.  This year I am stitching the Stoney Creek 2019 Ornament series as my monthly project.  I have also started the large Bothy Threads' design but won't be completing one block of those per month!


As per previous years, I started the 12 Days on Boxing Day and stitched one day for the next 12 days.  Each month I will return to the relevant Day and finish it.


This month I stitched the Seventh Day - a Swan A'Swimming:

stitched on 32 count Lime Green evenweave





















5 comments:

Khristine Doiron said...

Beautiful! I love how the water looks :)

butterfly said...

Love the swan Jo .
I love S/creek designs.
Enjoy your day.

Kaisievic said...

This is so very pretty, Jo.

Suzanne H said...

Beautiful stitching!

DJ said...

Beautiful stitching! These look sooooo good on that green fabric!