Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Friday 30 April 2021

April ornaments

 Hi everyone,

This month I chose to stich the four theme. I stitched and finished the sleigh ornament I found it on Pinterest. I love it.


Also another one from Aurifil. I think the puppy looks so sweet.


And the 4 Day of Christmas which is half done as you see below. Will come back to update this post when done. It is not very straight, but I am enjoying stitching and finishing the ornaments.


Thanks,

Rosario

4 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely work. The 12 Days is my favourite of course!

Khristine Doiron said...

The puppy is so sweet! Wonderful job!

Mylene said...

Those are so cute ornaments.

Suzanne H said...

Three wonderful stitches for April. That puppy is adorable! Beautiful work.