Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Thursday 25 February 2021

Serendipitous Jo's February Ornament

Once again I am following the 12 Days of Christmas theme.  This year I am stitching the Stoney Creek 2019 Ornament series as my monthly project.  I have also started the large Bothy Threads' design but won't be completing one block of those per month!


As per previous years, I started the 12 Days on Boxing Day and stitched one day for the next 12 days.  Each month I will return to the relevant Day and finish it.

Here are my Two Turtle Doves:

stitched on 32 count Lime Green evenweave


Bothy Threads did not come up in my rotation this month.






5 comments:

Khristine Doiron said...

Ooooh that is pretty! I love the fabric too!

Kaisievic said...

So very pretty, Jo. Thanks for taking part in the Christmas Ornie SAL this month.

Suzanne H said...

This is going to be such a pretty set. I love the color of the fabric. Great stitching!

Clare-Aimetu said...

Lovely Jo, I like your fabric for this

Elfie said...

I love your fabric choice for this one. It is such a pretty design.