Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Sunday 17 January 2021

Suzanne's January 2021 Ornament

 Hello everyone! I hope everyone had a nice Christmas. I know that I'm going to stitch from the Selection of Christmas Ideas Theme but I hope to throw in some other things as the year goes on. I definitely am stitching the freebie designs from Pinker n' Punkin Quilting - Barnyard Christmas and will fit them into each monthly theme as I go along. 

I stitched the Pinker n' Punkin's Christmas Barn for January. I used the DMC threads called for on 18 count oatmeal. I am keeping these small, just 2 x 2 "ish" and will be finishing them all the same way to hang on my metal Christmas tree display that I used for my 12 Dragonlets of Christmas by  Dragon Dreams stitched in 2018. 



Thanks so much for the encouragement throughout the year. I can't wait to see everyone's 2021 stitching.



6 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

A lovely finish to start 2021

Kaisievic said...

Thanks for posting this month, Suzanne and a gorgeous finish of the Barn - so sweet.

diamondc said...

Suzanne: I like the ornament and finish, the bow is perfect.
Totally in love with your metal tree, very unique.

Catherine

Khristine Doiron said...

I love your barn ornament! And your finishing is beautiful :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great finish and I like everything your Ornament tree!

Elfin Stitches (Lynne in Australia) said...

I love your ornament - and also the ornaments displayed on the tree-shaped frame. Very creative.