Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Friday 11 October 2019

Suzanne's October Ornaments

Hello everyone! I am nearing the finish line on 2019 ornaments and thinking about next year's stitching. I am continuing with the Just Cross Stitch Magazine Theme and have two ornaments from the 2003 Christmas Ornament issue. First is Glory Bee's Merry Christmas on 14 count ecru aida using DMC conversions. I finished this on a little 98 cent canvas bag from AC Moore with red fringe I found in the sale bin at Joann's Fabrics. It was a fun little stitch.

My next ornament is Santa's Stash by Full Circle Designs on 14 count ecru aida using DMC conversions. I left off the words so it would fit in the oval hoop and I didn't have any tiny buttons that were on the pattern, so I left them off too.
I can't wait to see everyone's stitching this month and what the themes might be for next year.

2 comments:

Honeybee said...

Great finishes, Suzanne! You are blazing through this SAL!

Khristine Doiron said...

Very pretty ornaments!!