Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Sunday 19 May 2019

Faith's May Ornament

The next section of my banner is finished and I think that this is the hardest thing for most people to do. When all the presents are wrapped and looking inviting under the tree everyone always wants to open them and take a peek inside! I used to shake them to see if I could guess what is was and hated the ones that sounded like clothes! ha ha

Jingles
Wait 'til Dec 25th
Chart Five of Twelve
Designer - Lizzie*Kate

and this is the way the banner looks so far! 

Thanks to those who looked at
and commented on my last post!

See you soon ;)

3 comments:

Lili said...

Funny story about the presents!!
This block is very beautiful!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice work! This is growing so well.

We never had presents under the tree until the morning of the 25th. They are all stored in a large grain silo in town. When the Christmas Tree is placed on top of the silo, it signals to Santa that he can collect the presents and deliver them to the children. They appear on Christmas Day and not a moment sooner!

Khristine Doiron said...

My hubby is the worse for guessing his presents and he is usually right. So I try to be creative when wrapping his gifts. I have wrapped a pair of boots in two different boxes and last year I gave him a gift certificate for a massage and put it in a big box and filled it with pillows and cans of food. I tricked him with that one. Ha! And your stitching is beautiful!