Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Sunday 2 December 2018

Suzanne's December Ornament

Hello! I can't believe Christmas is almost here. At least I have these ornaments finished. Thanks for letting me join in the fun this year and I can't wait to see what everyone has in store for 2019. Continuing with my theme, I am posting the Dragon Dreams Twelve Dragonlets of Christmas 12 Dragons Drumming.


There was also another version of this freebie where he's drumming a traditional drum set, but I liked the little kitty in this one. 

And as a special surprise, the designer created a 13th Day of Christmas as to what might happen if you let a dragon around all those Days of Christmas gifts. 

All the previous ornaments were 2012 freebies and this one was in Just Cross Stitch magazine the 2016 Christmas Ornament edition.

This is how I'm going to display them this year.


I hope everyone enjoys their holidays and I'll see you in 2019!

5 comments:

cheryl said...

Cute dragons (I like the kitty, too). Love your frames and display!

Tamra said...

Beautiful ornament and I love how you will be displaying them. Congratulations!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Well done on completing the series plus the 13th. I had forgotten about that one! I love the tree display, I have mine on a board designed to hold keys I rescued from the church office when they refurbished.

Mary said...

Very cute ornaments.

Khristine Doiron said...

Congrats on keeping up and finishing them all! They look great and I love how you are displaying them :)