Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Monday 19 November 2018

Faith's December Ornament

Well I decided to go ahead and finish this since I had it out!

This is one of the best rules yet! Friends and Family are an important part of the holiday.

Christmas Rules
Welcome Friends
Rule Twelve
Designer - Lizzie*Kate

and here it is in it's entirety!
 

Now to finish it off into a bellpull in time for the holiday!

Thanks for following my year of Rules!

Stay tuned for my year of
Jingles
coming up in 2019!!

Thanks Kaye for continuing the Christmas SAL!

7 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats on the gorgeous finish Faith.

Linda

Faith... said...

Thanks Linda!

Khristine Doiron said...

Congrats on finishing it!! It looks super! And I am so looking forward to watching you stitch up the Jingles next year!

Kaisievic said...

I love this design and a year of Jingles - adorable! And you are welcome, Faith, although I have been very slack this year - building a house in your backyard leads to a very busy life, I find!

Mary's Thread said...

Congratulations! It is wonderful! Well done! And I love the jingles series so I will really enjoy watching you work on that next year!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Congratulations on the Happy Dance! This looks great and I'm looking forward to the Jingles next year.

Suzanne H said...


Congratulations on your finish! It's beautiful. I can't wait to see your Jingles next year.