Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Thursday 16 November 2017

How ironic.  In the last post, I said I was grateful for technology.  I guess I still am but in different ways.  Right after the last entry, my computer died.  Big black screen, the whole works apparently gone.  I was able to get files recovered but the computer was still old enough that it was not restoring.  And then the search for a new one began.  I never thought of myself as old-fashioned until the search.  I like using my mouse, I use my USB ports for numerous things.  I still use thumb drives.  I want to be able to play my CDs.  Never thought this would be such a hard thing to find.  But finally I did and now I'm learning new software, new operating systems, etc....

Hopefully this is still working.  Here goes.



Image may contain: text



1 comment:

Khristine Doiron said...

Oh no! Glad you were able to find one that would do all the things you wanted!