Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Thursday 22 June 2017

Lili's June Ornament: Christmas Words/Phrases

Hello!

I did not use the usual wishes phrases for Christmas time, my choice ... small words...
 (maybe a cliché...)
Anyway, this is my choice for June ornament.
Design: Midsummer Night Designs - Christmas Angel
(JCS 2007 Special Christmas Issue)
Fabric/Threads: 35 count Sand Linen/ DMC

Thanks for your kind comments on my last ornament!

Love, Joy and Peace to you all!

...and a lot of stitching time... ;)
See you soon.

Happy stitching,
Lili

(my blog: Stitching Basket)

5 comments:

Khristine Doiron said...

Very pretty Lili! I love the muted colors. And I think those words fit perfectly as Christmas words :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Beautiful ornament and the perfect words too.

Mary's Thread said...

That's super sweet!

Kaisievic said...

This is so very pretty, Lily - I love your angel.

Faith... said...

I did a "click-thru" to see your ornament and I really like it! Great job stitching it Lili!