Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Friday, 21 October 2016

October Ornament

Hello again!

I hope everyone is having a lovely October!  So far our October here in eastern Canada has been fairly nice.  Just wet and windy.

This month I chose Christmas ABC by Shepherd's Bush from the 2011 Just Cross Stitch Ornament issue.  I chose this because there are 4 presents in it, well 3 for sure and one that I am 75% sure it is a present.  Can you find them all?

I really had a lot of fun stitching this and can't wait to get started on more Shepherd's Bush patterns!


I love all the themes for next year!  Right now I am going to check out what I have that I want to stitch that I can sneak into the themes each month.  :)

Happy Halloween everyone!!
And if you don't celebrate Halloween, Happy Stitching!

Khristine

16 comments:

  1. Great choice for the theme and beautiful stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great little ornie which would cover a lot of different themes for this year and next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jo! It really would fit with lots of themes and it was so enjoyable to stitch :)

      Delete
  3. This is a great choice. I stitched it a few years ago and loved it. It was a gift for someone, so I no longer have it. You have inspired me to stitch it up again. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kaye! So happy I could be of some inspiration :) I am sure you will have just as much fun the second time around!

      Delete
  4. Terrific stitch! That's a lot of Christmas in a pretty small place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bea! And it really would work for lots of different themes. It was fun to stitch up :)

      Delete
  5. Une broderie bien dans le théme de Noël,délicate !
    J'aime la couleurs de votre toile,sympathique.
    Bonne broderie a vous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fabric!! This is so beautiful, wonderful choice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely Christmas Alphabet. And Jo is right, it covers many many themes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brigitte! I knew I wanted to stitch it as soon as I saw it and with all the little cute motifs on it I knew it would be easy to stick in any month :)

      Delete
  8. I love your choice for this month! Fits in beautifully! :o)

    ReplyDelete