Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Thursday, 24 December 2015

Cheryl's Nov and Dec Ornaments

For my November ornament, I selected "Snow" by Valerie Danish.  This pattern is featured in the 2015 Just Cross Stitch Special Holiday Issue.  I stitched the pattern on 14 ct plastic canvas, and backed it with black felt.  I actually started stitching this one in November, but got too busy with work.  I finished it last week.

For my December ornament, I stitched "Quaker Flower" (freebie) by The Stitcherhood.  I have yet to finish it into an ornament ... but the stitching is complete.


Merry Christmas!

7 comments:

  1. Bothe are very nice designs. And the snowman is so beautifully finished, a very special finishing with the three snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Brigitte, they are both lovely and the snowflakes are so cute! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely patterns both of them. That snowman is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the finishing on the Snow ornament! So cute! And beautiful stitching on Quaker Flower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two great ornies here. I do like the snowflakes too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them both. Really like the snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete