Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Thursday 29 October 2015

No ornament this month...

Hello Everyone!

I'm afraid I haven't had time to stitch an ornament this month. I have too many crafty Xmas gifts to work on, and there just hasn't been enough time for any additional stitching 'just for fun'. It is not looking too good for November either, but I am really looking forward to see what themes Kaye will come up with for 2016. At least then there won't be any Xmas gifts to be made for a while, so I should be able to find time for my favourite SAL again:)

Meanwhile I'!m enjoying seeing the lovely ornaments you all have stitched:) Well done!

Hugs,

Annie

5 comments:

Brigitte said...

Next year you can start anew and we will motivate you again :))

Kaisievic said...

Never mind, Annie, we will all be here soon and I will reveal the themes soon. I promise!

Bea said...

It just happens sometimes. 2016 will be better.

Justine said...

Me neither Annie. I had a gorgeous design picked out and then just been busy with other stitching. Hopefully we will motivate each other next year!

Stitching Noni said...

I didn't quite get my finished this month... but that is why this is such fun - no pressure to get something finished by a certain date!!
Can't wait to see what you have making for your Xmas gifts :o)
Hugs xx