Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Friday 12 May 2017

May - 5 Gold Rings by Margaret Sherry

     THE 5TH DAY OF CHRISTMAS  /  5 GOLD RINGS


   I'm a little late starting this one, but it will be easy to finish.
   My husband really wanted wanted me to make the kitty orange like our sweet kitten. But he wanted me to do it in shades of Pumpkin. Not a chance! I'm using shades of Copper, with a Dark Red Copper as my outlining color.



  I shouldn't have been surprised.  My hair color had shades of Copper and Mahogany when we met. I'm a bit whiter now. LOL! 

- Renee' (Creating Beauty Lady Stitcher)



8 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Your kitty will look great in those colours.

Khristine Doiron said...

Great color choices for your cat! Can't wait to see how it turns out!

rebelrosecreations@gmail.com said...

Nice color choices! Looking forward to seeing the progress

Lili said...

Great colour choices! Happy stitching!

Stitching Noni said...

Love your colour choices :o)

Kaisievic said...

Great colour choices.

Bea said...

Love the design and your new colours should look beautiful.

Faith... said...

Looking forward to seeing your piece with your colors!