Christmas is a Universal Language: Translate here

Saturday, 10 June 2017

May Finish - 5th Day of Christmas By Margaret Sherry

  
                                                             


                                                               5 Gold Rings


    It's been a long month. I put aside my rotation to stitch a special gift for a grieving stitchy friend. Then as I was starting my 5 Gold Rings project, my health got in the way once again. I kept this project where I could see it. I knew when that stitching itch hit me that my bad fibromialgia flare was almost over. 
    Finding a way to stitch inspite the obstacles life throws at me feels good. This particular small felt really good. I used the coloring of one of my favorite cats as an inspiration.  
             

                 Here is my version of the 5th Day of Christmas by Margaret Sherry.
                                                     
                                                                
   


Here is a picture of Margaret Sherry's version that I pulled from the web.





See you soon with Junes 6th Day of Christmas.

- Renee'  (Creating Beauty Lady Stitcher)
XX                                                        

8 comments:

  1. Stitching always makes me feel a little bit better :) That is one adorable kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your version Renee! Hope you continue to feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great. I love the way you changed the cat to look like your own one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cat!! :) So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your kitty! Hope your feeling better - I so get how you feel with the fibro flares!
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Renee, so sorry to hear that you have been unwell! Cute finish, though.

    ReplyDelete